THIS MESSAGE IS FOR BELIEVERS NOT UNBELIEVERS

1Corinthians 5:9-10 When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin.
But I wasn't talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or who are greedy or are swindlers or idol worshipers. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that.

The message of abstinence from sexual relationships, corruption, idolatry, and all forms of evil deeds was not for unbelievers but for believers. It is not shameful for unbelievers to be involved in these things rather these things are shameful when is found in the body of Christ. Instead of believers lambasting unbelievers to stop their evil activities we must look among ourselves to uproot evil. 1Corinthians 5:12 It isn't my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your job to judge those inside the church who are sinning in these ways. Our lifestyle of purity and deep conviction about Christ Jesus will win more souls than lengthy evangelical messages.

Prayer: Lord Jesus have mercy on me because of my wrong associations. I pray for the grace to trust you in difficult times Jesus mighty name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts