MAKING KINGDOM GAINS

1Corinthians 13:3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

In the Kingdom of God, we only make gains when we work out of love. It does not matter how hard you work it is not profitable till is done out of love. That is the way of God and it will not change.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
God gave us Jesus because of love. Anything you do without love in the kingdom will perish. God does reward our of labor of grumbling, nor does He reward the labor of eye services, nor the labor of competition. What He rewards is our labor Love.
Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Work with love to make kingdom gains.

Prayer: Holy Spirit give me an understanding of service in your kingdom and flood my heart with love as I serve in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts