LOVERS OF GOD

1Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God.

Just as you are known by those who love you, God also knows those who love Him. It is not just about rendering lips service and saying I love the Lord, it about your commitment and devotion to His word and obeying all He has called you to do. God was not impressed with Peter's lips service of saying Lord I love you.
John 21:15-17 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?" "Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my lambs." Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep." The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.
It does not matter the number of times you say, sing and shout I love you, Lord! God's love language is to feed His sheep. When you are doing God's bidding them He knows you love Him. Are you known by God as His lover?

Prayer: Father I pray by the power of the Holy Spirit to spread your love abroad in my heart that I may not serve you only with my lips but I will love and do all that pleases and brings glory to you in Jesus name Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts