FOLLOW THE RIGHT FOOTSTEPS

1Corinthians 11:1 And you should follow my example, just as I follow Christ's.

We must not follow people blindly. We follow their examples as they follow the examples of Christ Jesus. When you begin to see that the person has drifted away from the Lordship of Christ thus he or she does not submit to the teachings and ways of Christ you also must stop following that person. The prophet Samuel redrew from King Saul when he began to rebel against the Lord. Though Samuel loved Saul he had to follow the leadings of God.
1Samuel 16:1 Finally, the Lord said to Samuel, "You have mourned long enough for Saul. I have rejected him as king of Israel. Now fill your horn with olive oil and go to Bethlehem. Find a man named Jesse who lives there, for I have selected one of his sons to be my new king."
Some of us are still following people who have been rejected by the Lord hoping they will repent. If you don't stop ✋following them, you also will be rejected by the Lord. Open your eyes and listen to God He has given you a David a man after His own heart to follow.

Prayer: Holy Spirit I pray for the boldness to turn away from any person in my life who has drifted from the ways of the Lord and has the potential to make me rebel against the Lord in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts