THE HEIRS OF GOD


Revelation 21:6 -7 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

The Apostle John recorded in the book of
John 14:1-2 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? These are the very words of Jesus Christ. This same Apostle John was privileged to see the finished work of what he had recorded earlier on. God has hidden nothing from us; we know what we stand to gain when we walk in His will and what we will lose when we go against His will. All the good things we see in the Scriptures about the good life God promises here on earth and in eternity are for those who are victorious. Those who are victorious believe and are fully committed and devoted to Jesus Christ in all they do. Jesus Christ has won the victory, but we will be victorious if we walk and pattern our lives in the way of the one who won the victory. All is set and ready for us to inherit, but if you fall within the category of people in the next verse of our text, then you are sure to miss out on God. Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars —they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Prayer: Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for the Grace to remain in Christ Jesus and His ways and let anything that will disqualify me for eternity be blotted by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +233551798111

Comments

Popular Posts