THE END PRODUCT


Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Every manufacture knows what he or she wants in the end. The manufacture knows the brand name and every other specification of that product before it is made. Products are birthed in the mind before they produced. If mortal men can preconceive an idea into manifestation without error, our God can do much more. You were a finished product before your mother gave birth to you. You are not a mistake, you are God's finished product on divine assignment. If you have not seen your end yet, keep trusting the process it shall manifest. Let read this beautiful portion of Scripture from Psalm 139:13-17
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!
Amen. You are the masterpiece of God.
Prayer: Holy Spirit help me to surrender my will to God so I can be all He has called me to be in Jesus name Amen
Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts