SURELY THE LORD IS OUR SALVATION


Jeremiah 3:23 Surely the idolatrous commotion 
on the hills and mountains is a deception; surely in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.
Whatever alternative the devil has given us is a deception. The enemy loves to do things in high places even though his abode is the bottomless pit. He took Jesus to a high mountain and showed Him the kingdoms of this world. The enemy always creates an artificial platform to give you a glimpse of his counterfeit glory. But we whose salvation is our Lord will stand upon our watch and the authority of his word and see His full glory. Surely the Lord our God is our salvation.
Prayer: Father I declare you are my salvation, where I find myself let your saving grace reach me in Jesus name Amen.
Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts