HEED TO THE WARNING SIGNS

Jeremiah 19:15 "This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ’Listen! I am going to bring on this city and all the villages around it every disaster I pronounced against them, because they were stiff necked and would not listen to my words"
God has never delighted in doing anything without warning His people ahead of time. He has warned us ahead of time towards his coming. He is always speaking to us through His Word and the Holy Spirit so events of life will not take us by surprise. He has also given us various offices in the body of Christ to build up the church and to prepare the church for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Heed to these warnings to escape the wrath of God.
Prayer: Holy Spirit help me to heed to the voice of the Lord in Jesus name Amen
Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I pray for the forgiveness of sins and ask for the strength of God to fill me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts