THE DISCIPLINE OF THE LORD

Jeremiah 24:6-7 I have sent them into captivity for their own good. I will see that they are well treated, and I will bring them back here again. I will build them up and not tear them down. I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them hearts that will recognize me as the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly.
David said it better to fall in the hands of the Lord than into the hands of men because the Lord is full of mercy but the heart of men is desperately wicked. When God is taking you through a process, He makes sure you come out better, refined to suit His purpose, and to manifest his glory. Sometimes in our walk with the Lord, we go through hardship, challenges such that we come to a point where we ask ourselves where is our God? He always with us giving us comfort in the midst of the storm.
Isaiah 43:2-5 When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.  For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt, Ethiopia, and Seba as a ransom for your freedom. Others died that you might live. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.
When God is taking you a certain process in the midst of the process He will treat you well, He will restore you, and above all, He will work on your heart so you can enjoy a lasting relationship with Him. You honored and the Lord loves you.
Prayer: Holy Spirit I pray for your comfort in the midst of the storms. Give me the Grace to stand with your word and to come out refined by your Grace.
Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts