THE CHARGE OF THE LORD AGAINST HIS PEOPLE



Jeremiah 2:13 "My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.
When we forsake the Lord and follow our own ways, it is sinful in the eyes of God. And this is the charge the Lord has against us.
Proverbs 3:5-7 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
This how the Lord wants his children to relate with Him. Forsaking our own ways and leaning on Him totally. All we have done to ourselves by forsaking the Lord is harm.
Isaiah 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Daily our Father keeps inviting us to His love banquette. If only will accept this invitation things will be much easier for us.
Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
This what the Lord wants for us. Ours is just to respond to the invitation.
Prayer: Father forgive us for forsaking your ways and relying on our abilities. Have mercy on us Lord and deliver us from your wrath in Jesus name Amen
Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts