WHAT WILL REMAIN


1 Kings 11:36 His son will have one tribe so that the descendants of David my servant will continue to reign, shining like a lamp in Jerusalem, the city I have chosen to be the place for my name.

Solomon's love for many things and worshipping of other gods caused David's generation the throne. 1 Kings 11:35-36 But I will take the kingdom out of his son`s hand and give it to you--ten tribes. And to his son I will give one tribe, that My servant David may always have a light before Me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen for Myself, to put My name there. The scripture is referring to the eternal throne of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Every other throne and kingdom will be torn apart and taken away but there is one kingdom and throne that will forever remain, that is the throne of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 5:13-14 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:  "Blessing and honour and glory and power Be to Him who sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!" Then the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshipped Him who lives forever and ever. The kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdom of our Lord now and forever more. Amen. How should we live our lives knowing that all kingdoms will pass away but that of Jesus Christ will remain? Let's love the things loved by the Lord Jesus Christ and not forsake His teachings continually obeying His word in faith.

Prayer: Holy Spirit as I pray may let me encounter Jesus Christ and let Him provide every heart desire in His Holy name I pray. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Popular Posts