WHAT GOD NEVER HAD


2 Samuel 7:6 I have never lived in a house, from the day I brought the Israelites out of Egypt until this very day. I have always moved from one place to another with a tent and a Tabernacle as my dwelling.

Psalms 24:1-2 The earth is the Lord`s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the waters. This scripture reveals God as the owner of all things and lacks nothing. But there was a season in God's life when He lacked something. What is it that God lacked? God lacked a house. Woo really! From God's response, you can see He was really impressed about David's decision to build him a house.

2 Samuel 7:6-7 For I have not dwelt in a house since the time that I brought the children of Israel up from Egypt, even to this day, but have moved about in a tent and in a tabernacle. Wherever I have moved about with all the children of Israel, have I ever spoken a word to anyone from the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd My people Israel, saying, `Why have you not built Me a house of cedar?" It seems God didn't care about Him not having a place of abode among His people but when David thought of building Him one He was impressed.

This action of David has led to God making His abode among humans in different locations. And above all, God has come to dwell in us. Our body has become the temple of the Holy Spirit. Look through your life, your immediate environment, your community and the world at large, there is something you can do that will impress God. Give God what He never had in your life, family and community and He will enter into eternal covenant with you.

Prayer: Holy Spirit open my eyes to see around me what I can do for God for Him to have His dwelling among humanity in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Popular Posts