YOUR LIFE GATE


John 10:1-2: "I assure you, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber! For a shepherd enters through the gate.

The gate of our lives is the heart. That why the scripture says guard your heart; because out of it comes the issues of life. In the natural, we guard our gates and doors. Jesus is teaching that is any leader whose teaching intimidates,  causes members to fear, and subjects them to slavery is not a good leader or a good  Shepherd. Any good leader or shepherd appeals to his or her followers through the heart. That the difference between dictators and those who believe in democracy. Let look at the state of countries who practice dictatorship; there is hunger, high death rates, slow progress, hardships, etc. It doesn't matter the good intentions of the dictator it always calls for an uprising. Jesus said behold I stand at the door of your heart and knock, if you will let me in then I will enter. He says come and let reason together.... Isaiah 1:18. He not forcing anything on you, but He calls you to reason with him for the salvation of your soul.

Prayer: Jesus today I open my heart to you, come in and lead me as the shepherd of my soul in your name have I prayed Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts