WORDS OF HOPE


John 6:68: Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You alone have the words that give eternal life.

Words are very powerful. It can build and destroy. It has lasting memories and effects on people. Famous people are remembered for the words they spoke. Myles Munroe is remembered for his words " The greatest tragedy in life is not death but life without purpose". "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin, "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."  Your words will either attract people to you or make people leave you. Jesus Christ had said some serious words in  *John 6:55 For my flesh is the true food, and my blood is the true drink.* And the words He spoke made Him lose a great deal of people, from 5000 followers to 12 disciples. And Jesus asks the twelve, won't you follow suit? The answer of Simon was amazing, you alone have words which gives eternal life. There words that gives satisfaction and there are life-giving words. Satisfactory words solves the problem of the now but life-giving words solves futuristic problems. God is not only interested in your today but his interest is how you end. And your end is in eternity. Desire words that focus on issues concerning your eternity. Read Jeremiah 29:11

Prayer: Holy Spirit cause my heart to yearn after life-giving words in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

  1. God of eternal life, help me, give me your words that contains eternity and don't let me walk along. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts