DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF FEAR


1 Kings 19:3 Elijah was afraid and fled for his life. He went to Beersheba, a town in Judah, and he left his servant there.

Fear is not of God but of the devil. God does not give us fear. 2Timotht 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. The devil gives us fear do take away the power, love, and sound mind given to us by God. Just imagine the great prophet Elijah who had just killed four hundred prophets of Baal running away because of a threat from Jezebel.

How does the devil get fear into you? Fear is sent through the messenger of the devil with a message to render you powerless, loveless, and with a lot of doubt in your mind. 1 Kings 19:2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do [to me], and more also, if I make not your life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time. Watch anyone who constantly gives you a message that makes you fearful. When Elijah was filled with fear he had only one place in mind.

Psalms 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock [that] is higher than I. When Elijah fled from Jezebel he had only one destination in mind the mountain of the Lord. 8 So he got up and ate and drank, and the food gave him enough strength to travel forty days and forty nights to Mount Sinai, the mountain of God.
1 Kings 19:8. When you are moved by fear,  move to destinations that will move your faith. Elijah left Mount Sinai full of faith.

Prayer: Holy Spirit you are in me therefore I cannot be fearful. Father as I lift my eyes unto you, fill me with faith in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

  1. Holy Spirit, Fill Me With Your Love And Faith In Jesus Christ Name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts