LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES


Ezekiel 16:59-60 "’This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will deal with you as you deserve, because you have despised my oath by breaking the covenant. Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.

Ezekiel chapter sixteen has sixty verses, gives us a narrative about the humble beginnings of the people of Israel and how God, how of His mercy, chose them to be His very own. As they grew in splendour, they forgot about God and His ways and acted in disobedience to God's word. God was very careful to give them a flashback of their beginnings and the consequences of their disobedience towards Him. God promised to punish their wickedness. Going against the ways of God is a great sign of ingratitude towards Him. God has a track record of your life; whoever you are today, it is because God handpicked you for His glory. Never be proud and forget God. See how God demonstrates His love; while we were sinners, Christ died for us. The concluding ends of Ezekiel sixteen bring the hope of restoration that our God does not delight in punishment, but He abounds in great mercy. Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. No matter how you have erred, the love of God is available for you. Just run into His arm of love.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, I come to receive your unconditional love; have mercy on me and restore me by the power of your love. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +233551798111

Comments

Popular Posts