DON'T BE A COPYCAT


Ezekiel 11:12 And you will know that I am the LORD, for you have not followed my decrees or kept my laws but have conformed to the standards of the nations around you."

The first time God called a man was father Abraham, and the first instruction was to leave your people. Genesis 12:1 Then the Lord told Abram, "Leave your country, your relatives, and your father's house, and go to the land that I will show you. We have not been called by God not to fall in but rather to be set apart for God in this world. The bain of believers and why we are not fully seeing the glory of God is that we have conformed to the standards of this world. Leaving the world and cleaving unto Jesus Christ is a fundamental principle in our walk with God. God can not do anything with our lives unless we leave; you may not understand it, but beloved, that is how God has chosen the Christian life to be. We are in the world, but we are not of the world simple as this. John 17:14 I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not. Beloved, a believer does not belong to the world. Romans 12:2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is. Stop being a copycat, let the word of God transform your thinking, and know His perfect will. Judgment awaits those who conformed to the world's standard. If you have been by Jesus Christ to be His follower, the follow-up instruction is to leave the world and cleave unto Him.
2 Corinthians 6:16-17 And what union can there be between God's temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said: "I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people. Therefore, come out from them and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord. Don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.

Prayer: Holy Spirit, I present myself to you. I need your power to truly set myself apart from the standards of this world and yield to you in Jesus' name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +233551798111










Comments

Popular Posts