THE WORD OF THE LORD HAS COME TO YOU












Ezekiel 6:1 The word of the LORD came to me

God will always send His word to do a thing in your life. Jesus said the words which I speak they are spirit and life. This statement is further explained in  Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. The Bible said he sent forth his word to heal our diseases. When the word of the Lord comes to you, it always has an assignment to fulfil in your life. Therefore receive with meekness the engrafted word of God which able to save your soul. Search the scriptures find that word that speaks about your situation, confront the situation with the word of God. These are a few examples; If don't  have Jesus in heart pray John 3:16 God you love me, so you gave me Jesus Christ, I believe, come and stay in my heart. And if your flesh  is trying to dominate you speak Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in me, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken my mortal body by his Spirit that dwells in me. If the devil has stolen anything from you speak  Joel 2:25-26 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the Palmer worm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Find that word concerning your situation.
Prayer: Holy spirit remind of the word of God concerning my situation. Father as I appropriate your word let it accomplish an assignment in my life in Jesus name Amen
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry @
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I pray that God help us all to possess the faith with work and may may be spiced 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts