FINISHING STRONG



Ezekiel 9:11 Then the man in linen clothing, who carried the writer's case, reported back and said, "I have finished the work you gave me to do."
The desire of everyone is always to finish a given task. On the cross, Jesus Christ Himself said it is finished. You also have something you desire to finish, I came to declare to you, you will finish in a grand style. In faith, your family, business, health, education, etc. You will finish well in Jesus' name. Finishing is important in life because without finishing you are not given the reward or glory. Paul said I have fought a good fight and finished the race, now the prize awaits me. In John 17: 4 Jesus Christ said I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. You bring shame to God and to yourself if you don't finish your assignment on earth. There is only one way to finish well, that is when you keep your eyes focused on Jesus'. He is the one who wired you the way you and has called for that particular purpose. He called Peter to walk on the sea, but when Peter took his eyes from Him and started looking at the storm he began sinking. If Peter had not called Jesus to help him, that would have been an awful end of his life. Do you desire to finish well? Then look unto Jesus Christ and emulate him. Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Prayer: Jesus Christ I look unto you to finish strong. When the storms of life hit me, when I call you, hear me and uphold me to finish well in Jesus name Amen
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts