THE SCRIPTURES TESTIFY ABOUT JESUS CHRIST


John 5:39-43
You search the Scriptures because you believe they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me! Yet you refuse to come to me so that I can give you this eternal life.Your approval or disapproval means nothing to me, because I know you don't have God's love within you for *I have come to you representing my Father, and you refuse to welcome me, even though you readily accept others who represent only themselves.
If you believe believe acid turns blue  litmus paper red,  you believe the presence of Messi and CR7 can change the  outcome of a game and you believe in magic but fails to believe in Jesus Christ as the son of living God, then you got it all wrong. These people and things represent themselves only and nothing more. Jesus Christ represents God. The Jews sought to kill Him in John 5:18 because by saying He is the son of God, He makes himself equal with God and that is what it is. He is God! Anyone who loves God approves of Jesus Christ. The scriptures will always point you to Jesus Christ and in him you have eternal life. Whatever you looking for in the scriptures is in Jesus Christ and until you believe in him the scriptures will be meaningless to you.
Prayer: Jesus I believe in you, flood my heart with the light of your word in your name have I prayed. Amen
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts