CATCH A GLIMPSE OF THE GLORY


Ezekiel 1:28 All around him was a glowing halo, like a rainbow shining through the clouds. This was the way the glory of the Lord appeared to me. When I saw it, I fell face down in the dust, and I heard someone's voice speaking to me.
James put it this way; Elijah was human like us and he prayed. Mortal men have been privileged to catch a glimpse of the the glory of God. The likes of Ezekiel, Daniel, Apostle John, Jacob etc. They were not praying when God showed them a glimpse of his  glory, they were favored to have such divine encounters. The spirit of the Lord came upon Ezekiel whiles they were in exile and he caught a glimpse of God's glory. Just as you are God's glory can be revealed to you. You can behold with your very eyes the glory of the Lord. You will understand worship better and fall on your face to give glory God. For you too have been privileged to catch a glimpse of his glory.
God bless if you have been ready our daily messages. We  have served you with one verse or more  each day from the gospel of John. Make it a regular habit and read at least one  chapter of the Bible every day. Thanks for reading.
Prayer: Holy Spirit come upon me too, may I also be favored and privileged to behold with my eyes the glory of the Lord in Jesus name Amen
Daily Chapter Reading: Ezekiel Chapter One (1)
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts