WHERE LIES YOUR PASSION?

John 2:17
Then his disciples remembered this prophecy from the Scriptures: "Passion for God's house burns within me."
Everybody is passionate about something. People have passion for all sought of things, whether good or evil they indulge in it, coupled with the risk that comes with it. Whatever benefits they get for being passionate is temporal. Jesus Christ demonstrated his passion for the house of God for everlasting reward.  He expels evil and speaks about God's mindset concerning his house. He quoted " my house shall be called  house of prayer for all nations". God has an interest in his Church. He says I will build my church. Indeed by the death, resurrection of Christ and the outpouring of the Holy spirit the church has being built. But it will take passionate people to make sure God's mindset concerning his church comes to pass. It is risky though but know whom you have believed. God's house is not world trade center neither is it a comic center. It time to rise to expels evil from God's church.
Prayer: Lord let your message  like a fire burn deep within me that I may speak your mind in my generation. In Jesus name Amen.
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim

Comments

Popular Posts