THE PRAYER OF JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU


John 17:9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. John 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.John 17:20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

Jesus has prayed for you. And He has place his name as a hedge around. There is power in the name of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ you protected and united with the Godhead. Jesus prayed that His father protects you from the evil one. Today by the prayer of Jesus you delivered from the power of darkness, you are out of reach from the devil. You are sanctified by God's word. God's word will heal you and give you every victory you need for life. And finally Jesus prayed that we may be one; oneness is not the same as uniformity.  Wherever you worship, what ever style you use, this what unites us as one body. Ephesians 4:5-6  One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Amen.
Prayer: I walk in confidence knowing that Jesus you did not leave me without prayer, I pray for grace to continue in prayer in your name that protects me have I prayed Amen
Leave a prayer request, a comment, share and to support the ministry. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts