WHAT DO YOU FEED ON?


Revelation 10:9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ’in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’ "

Throughout our reading of Revelation, we have come across the word scroll. The scrolls we have seen so far were read. But today, we are being introduced to a scroll that must be eaten. The scroll represents that word of God that dwells and works in us, so we speak it out to others to be changed. Revelation 10:10-11 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages, and kings." The word that has not worked and impacted you will not affect others. Don't be in haste to share the word eat it, allow it to digest, and allow your spirit, soul, and body to excrete the waste and toxic substances out of you, and the word of the Lord in your mouth will be sweet to you and all who hear you.

Prayer: Holy Spirit, as I read your word, cause it to work on me, and let the words I speak bring life to many in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +233551798111

Comments

Popular Posts