OVERCOMING FALSE TEACHINGS


Revelation 2:24-26 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ’I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come.’ To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations.

The church of Thyatira had the problem of false teachings and sexual immorality. Revelation 2:20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching, she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. The most expected error that will abound these last days is the fluctuations of false prophecies, and the impunity people will have against sexual sin. False teachings will lead many in the body of Christ to miss out on the will of God. The error is that we keep attacking false teachers, prophets, apostles, and so on, but that is not for us to do. Our sole responsibility as believers is to study and hold on truth of God's word. As for those who are false is for God to deal with them.
Revelation 2:21-22 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. Don't be allowed to be deceived; study God's word and be rooted in them.

Prayer: Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I ask for Grace to study you word. Holy Spirit open the eyes of my understanding to behold the truth of God's word.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts