WHERE LIES YOUR STRENGTH?


Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

What do you think will save you from that anger, emotional, mental, marital, spiritual, addiction, or marital challenge? The Lord says you got to turn away from those things and rest. Turning away from those habits, situations or friends alone does not solve it. You need to find rest. After creation, the Bible says God rested on the seventh day. There is a day of rest given to us by God. Jesus said in Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." The day you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour is the day of rest. These two; changing your evil ways and finding Jesus Christ brings rest. Strengthen in life is not given by bodily exercise and the number of supplements you take. Strength comes from quietness and trust. Who and what you are trusting in gives you the edge and strength for the day. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. If you reject these words of truth you will miss out on God and you will neither have salvation nor strength.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ I repent of my sins and I come to you for rest. Take my burdens and give me rest. Holy Spirit help me to trust in God at all times in Jesus' name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com






Comments

Popular Posts