THE TABLE WILL TURN IN YOUR FAVOR


Esther 9:1
On the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, the month of Adar, the edict commanded by the king was to be carried out. On this day the enemies of the Jews had hoped to overpower them, but now the tables were turned and the Jews got the upper hand over those who hated them.
There is a day, and time set in the womb of time for your destruction. And the enemy has high hopes of destroying you when that season is due.
But the tables will turn and the Lord shall give you an upper hand over your enemies. They will not destroy you but you will rather destroy them. Because we have a God who has said call unto me in time of need and I will show secret things yet to be known. Before they attack you will know and the Lord will teach your hands to war against them.
Prayer: Holy spirit I pray against any ambush the enemy has laid against my life. I overcome it in Jesus name Amen

Comments

Popular Posts