NEVER FORGOTTEN


Isaiah 49:14-16: But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me."  "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

As big as the earth is, the globe is careful to capture every part of it. Even nations like China, America, Nigeria, Japan, and the likes who have great populations have accurate data on each of its citizens even in the remotest part of their nation. No matter how insignificant they may seem they are included in the national agenda. If humans with their myopic sight have data on the data on their human resource how can God Almighty forget about you? Occasionally we are tempted to compare God to humans because humans were made in the likeness and image of God. There several God statements God uses to admonish us not to think of Him as a man.
Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Forgetfulness is an attribute of humans, not God. Your parents, spouse, relatives, friends, and loved ones can forget you, but God can never forget you. People like David, Joseph were forgotten by families and relations but God never forgot about them. You are engraved in God's palm, your walls are ever before him. The Lord has heard you say He has forsaken and forgotten you. But He sends these words of assurance to you this day that you can not be forsaken or forgotten you are His agenda for greatness.
Isaiah 49:3 He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor."

Prayer: Heavenly Father I thank you that you will never leave nor forsake me. Continue to be who you are in my life in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts