WHEN THE LORD REBUKES


Psalms 6: 1-2 O lord, don’t rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your rage. Have compassion on me, lord, for I am weak. Heal me, lord, for my bones are in agony.

Just as we His creation exhibit anger, God can also be provoked to anger. Anytime we act in anger the outcome is always severe. Most coaches, counsellors and therapeutics advise that as much as possible we should not act in anger supporting what the Bible says in Psalms 4:4 Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent.

David knew that if the Lord should rebuke him in anger is a deadly thing. Genesis 6:5-7 The lord observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth, and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil. So the lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart. And the Lord said, “I will wipe this human race I have created from the face of the earth. Yes, and I will destroy every living thing—all the people, the large animals, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and even the birds of the sky. I am sorry I ever made them.”

In God's anger, He can wipe out the whole earth. But in His mercy and compassion, we are spared. Lamentations 3:22-23 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. When we fall out of the will of God one of the quickest prayers to say is Lord have mercy upon me. God has given us this privilege to come to Him when we err so we don't face his wrath. Hebrews 4:15-16  For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Prayer: Father be merciful to me at all times. Do not rebuke me in your anger. In your wrath remember mercy and deal with me according to your loving kindness in Jesus' name. Amen

If you have any prayer requests, comments, or testimonies, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to support you and pray with you.

Email: eunicekimberlyn@gmail.com@gmail.com
WhatsApp:+233542624134
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0542624134

Comments

Popular Posts