THE FRUITFUL BRANCH


John 15:2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

God does not waste resources. Once he puts something in you  He expects good returns, if you fail in this regard you are cut off for his plans. If you bear fruits also He takes you through the process of pruning to increase your yield. Pruning is not a pleasant thing it hurts, takes time, and sometimes it makes you look vulnerable but when is over you become a better person. Allow the word of God to teach you to be profitable. Don't skip the processes. It shall end in Praise for you.

Prayer: Lord I open myself for your pruning. From today I will allow your word to shape my life in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts