ANTEDOTE FOR THE TROUBLED HEART


John 14:1-3: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

The heart can be troubled about many needless things that can cause fear and anxiety in one's life. But there's a Man that says believe in God and believe in me also. Believing is when you take a person for his or her word and know of truth it will come to pass. In God, there are many blessings set in place ahead of you. Jesus took the lead ahead of you to finish it up on the cross of Calvary. And he calls all men to come unto him. The only thing is that you just have to align your heart to trust in Jesus and have divine access to these blessings. Have a blissful weekend.

Prayer: Lord touch my heart against all forms of anxiety let my faith in your son Jesus Christ increase. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts