WINNING WAYS




Mark 6:23 Then he promised, "I will give you whatever you ask, up to half of my kingdom!"
Two women in the Bible were privileged to have a king's favor to the extent that these kings were willing to give them up to half of their Kingdom. These women were Esther and Saloomey. One won the king's favor by fasting and prayers the other won the King's with a pagan or worldly dance. Saloomey won by worldly means and ended up killing John the Baptist in the process. God has given us avenue in His word for us to pray and call on Him in times of need for help but we have refused. We have chosen the world's way of evil scheming to get what we want. We will sell our bodies to get the job, the money, sophisticated gadgets, grades, etc. We will cheat in exams, get involved in bribery and corrupts practices, join occult groups, lie, kill, steal, etc. All these we do, just to fulfill a desire we have. Just like Saloomey, we are killing nations, destroying destinies, braking homes and murdering innocent souls. God is aware of all these desires and has promised to give us an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11-12 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
How are you winning in life? Are you winning  God's way or you win by the world's way. Pause and reflect.
Prayer: Father lest my hands should touch iniquity answer me quickly when I call in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.comVisit our link below to leave a prayer

Comments

Popular Posts