EVERLASTING RELATIONSHIPS


Mark 3:32-35 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.""Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked. Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother."
God values everlasting relationships. That's why He sent His Son to come and redeem humanity back to this original relationship. The relationship God places premium on is the relationship that exits between you and His Son Jesus Christ. Family relationship is very important because God in His infinite wisdom instituted it. But family relationship cannot be placed above our relationship with God. In all things God first. If you don't want to have a temporal relationship with your family here on earth, then you the best legacy you can leave with them is Christ so you can be with them in eternity.
Prayer: Holy Spirit help me minister the gospel into the hearts of my family members so we can spend eternity together in your presence in Jesus name Amen
Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.comVisit our link below to leave a prayer

Comments

Popular Posts