GRATITUDE TOWARDS GOD


Psalms 9:1-2  I will praise you, lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvellous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.

There are uncountable reasons to thank any day and anytime. Our gratitude to God should be without limit. This is best said in Psalms 145:1 -2 I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever.

Psalm nine says I will praise you, lord, with all my heart. If the word of God is saying with all of my heart then it means there are times when we will be tempted to praise God partially. The heart is a harbour of issues both good and bad. Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. When it comes to our gratitude towards God, He desires all of our hearts with every issue in it. Praise God with your disappointment, fears, worries, doubts and triumphs. When all of your heart is praising the Lord, He works on the areas that need healing and restoration.

The Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, tells us about the marvellous works of God from the beginning to the end. The Bible speaks of the marvellous work of nature, people telling their stories of triumphs and challenges some were also recorded by others. We also, in our day and time, must tell of all the wondrous things God has done in our lives and what we see Him do with nature. Some of the wonderful seasons of life are when God turns failures and disappointments into victories. It was recorded on the account of Joseph how he was betrayed by his brothers, solved as a slave, was wrongly accused by his mistress, ended up in prison and came out as a Prime minister; beautiful, isn't it? The joy of the fills us up as we share these stories and gives us reasons to continually praise the name of the Lord.

Prayer: Father, I am grateful for all that you do for me and the entire; I will continue to proclaim your goodness in Jesus' name. Amen!

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

  1. His Doings Are Marvelous. The Lord Kind And Merciful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts