QUENCH YOUR THIRST


Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

The text under study today manifested in the days of Jesus Christ in John 7:37-39 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." By this, he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified. There is a natural thirst and hunger present in all humans. Is not about food and water but a deep yearning for God. The outpouring of the Spirit that made us. The breath of God is His Spirit and that was what made man. All through Adam has missed this Spirit. And all through Jesus Christ qualifies to receive the overflowing Spirit of God. At creation, it was an automatic gift but now is a gift for those who are hungry and thirsty for God. If you are hungry and thirsty you shall receive the overflow.

Prayer: Jesus Christ I am hungry and thirsty for your spirit. Pour it out on me. Let me experience the overflow of your Spirit in your name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

.





Comments

Popular Posts