IN THE OF LINE DUTY


Isaiah 50:6-7 I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting. Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.

The preceding verses of our text understudy states in Isaiah 50:4-5 The Sovereign LORD has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed. The Sovereign LORD has opened my ears; I have not been rebellious, I have not turned away. This person has daily assignments from God and He is committed to it fully. But the assignment has its persecution and yet the fellow was ready to go through it all. Divine assignments have persecutions with them and we must abandon our God-given vision because of challenges. Why? Because God is with us and we will not be disgraced. Therefore beloved be determined, stay in course, don't let anything drift you away from God's divine mandate for your life. Endure to enjoy because when it is all said and done God will not shame us.

Prayer: Father in Jesus' name I receive power from the Holy Spirit to endure through my divine assignment to receive the end reward in Jesus' name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts