WORD VERIFICATION


Galatians 2:1-2 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too.  I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. I wanted to make sure that we were in agreement, for fear that all my efforts had been wasted and I was running the race for nothing.

The great Apostle Paul after fourteen years of great work in the Gentile nations was led by the Spirit of God to back to Jerusalem to meet the leaders of the church. While he was there he subjected his teachings to review. Your teachings and revelations are not private and unquestionable because it is God's word you are interpreting and not a personal revelation.

Apostle Paul demonstrates a great sign of humility though he was more elite compared to Peter and the other Apostles, and had fourteen years of experience in his CV he still subjected his teachings to review from genuine people who he knew had expert knowledge and years of experience in his field of operation. Beloved once you feed others with information or God's people with His word you should be able to subject your teachings to review and constructive criticism because if you are in error you are leading many astray. Why did Paul allow the other Apostle to review his teachings?

The answer is in Galatians 2:2b I wanted to make sure that we were in agreement, for fear that all my efforts had been wasted and I was running the race for nothing. Don't allow likes, trends, and followership to eat you up. If your teachings are not in agreement with the Gospel of Christ Jesus you have worked for nothing,  take this from the man who wrote one-third of the New Testament. Wrong teachings are cos 90 in the eyes of God. Be humble enough to take your teachings, work, and projects to other people in the same industry with you for review and insight. It will save you from wasted years and many regrets.

Prayer: Holy Spirit give me the spirit of humility, understanding, and wisdom to be able to ask when I have to, to be able to learn when I have to, and above all to open up myself for corrections in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts