MINISTERING TOTHE POOR


Galatians 2:10 Their only suggestion was that we keep on helping the poor, which I have always been eager to do.

Being poor is not something a pleasant thing at all. No one wants to be there and you should not even wish that for your enemies. As bad as being poor seems, there is a place for it in God's word. The society is not complete without poor people. In every sector, we will have a group of people that falls in that category. A lot of questions
come to mind when the poor are mentioned. Beyond all your questions they are on God's agenda and He has made provisions for them.

Mark 14:7 You will always have the poor among you, and you can help them whenever you want to. But you will not always have me. More than a hundred times the Bible mentions the poor. One thing that runs through when you read about the poor is that they need help. And help is what God requires of us to give to the poor. Sometimes is as if is a system God has put in place or a kind of setup to test and elevate people. Proverbs 14:21 Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.
Proverbs 14:31 Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors Him. Proverbs 19:17 Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will repay him for his deed. Proverbs 22:9 The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor. Proverbs 22:16 Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

Matthew 25:34-40 "Then the King will say to those on his right, ’Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ "Then the righteous will answer him, ’Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you as a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? "The King will reply, ’Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Anything you do for the poor you have done for Christ Jesus and it has earthly and heavenly rewards.

Prayer: Holy Spirit give me an understanding of ministering to the poor so that my life will bring glory to you in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233542614134
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0542624134

Comments

  1. Father In Heaven, Help Us To Do Your Will In Ministering To The Poor. In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts