STOP FLIRTING WITH SIN


Proverbs 6:27-28.
Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned? Can a man walk on hot coals without his feet being scorched?
There are calamities we bring on ourselves because of our selfish interest, greed and excess profit. The repercussion of what we are doing are clear in our eyes but we still go ahead and do them. We pray and lead us not into temptation but we ourselves walk into the temptation.
You can't be doing the wrong things and expecting right results. Until you stop that bad eating habit you will Keep gaining weight, until you stop visiting those sites you can't stop that masturbation. Until you stop ungodly hour visit and calls you know the fornication won't stop, until you sit up to learn you know you can't pass that exams, until you stop cheating you can't have peace in your home etc.
Scooping fire and walking on hot coals is not an easy thing but you go through these sacrifices just to destroy yourself. You garment is burning, the glory of God  over your life is fading out, you loosing your peace of mind. It time to rise and say enough is enough! Am scooping in a fresh fire of the Holy spirit ghost, I will no longer walk on hot coals but I will rather walk on the two sharper edged sword,  which is the word of God that has the ability to transform my life and make me a better person.
Prayer: Holy Spirit any thing I have enslave myself with that is making me loose my peace of mind, I let go in Jesus name and I embrace a fresh fire to walk with you in Jesus name Amen

Comments

Popular Posts