GROW


Galatians 4:2 Think of it this way. If a father dies and leaves an inheritance for his young children, those children are not much better off than slaves until they grow up, even though they actually own everything their father had.

Growth is an increase in size, number, value, or strength. Growth is essential in every facet of our lives because it determines our assets. 1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

One way to determine growth is to check how a person talks and reasons. There is a way mature minds think and there is a way children think. To grow you need to put childhood things behind you. A Childlike attitude qualifies us to enter into the Kingdom of God but to obtain our inheritance we must grow. Growth is essential in our walk with God, without it, we appear to be slaves who do not qualify for any inheritance. The way to grow is by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. When our growth season was due. God did not give us material things but He gave us man Jesus Christ.

Galatians 4:4 But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law.  This is how our growth process starts, it starts by believing in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. The growth process continues as we feed on the word of God. 1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby. One thing that authenticates our growth is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. Until we grow in the Lord we cannot inherit the promises of God. Believe in Jesus Christ, love the word, and love others as yourself.

Prayer: Holy Spirit help me to grow in my walk in the Lord so I inherit all that God has promised to give me in Jesus' name. Amen!

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts