YOU HAVE NOT REACHED YOUR FINAL DESTINATION





Philippians 3:13 -14

No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,  I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.
At the beginning of the year most of us had a lot in mind. Some we attempted so we can win the prize. In the area of spirituality, finances, relationships, families, health,  academics etc. For some is 100% success, other's 99% to 75 % success and the achievement level continues till you get to those with zero achievement for 2019. Which ever category you may find yourself in, let me remind you, you have not reached. Whether you had excellent or fail there is still more you can do. God has given our generation another season of hope, that we should channel our energies on all he wants us to be. Because when it all said and done he has the final prize to give. Keep pressing on for the heavenly prize.
Prayer: Lord,  what will you have me do in the coming year?  I thank you for another season of Grace. Amen

Comments

Popular Posts